Κυριακή 23 Δεκεμβρίου 2012

22 / 12 Playlist

Ancient Astronauts - Still A Soldier
Papercut - Black Dod
Blue Pilots Project - Flesh
Asian Dub Foundation - 1000 Mirrors (Ft Sinead O Connors)
Morcheeba - Charango
New Edge - Once On A Cold Summer Morning I Dreamed
The Best Pessimist - I Just Want To Be Your Everything
The Smokey Bandits - Smoke From The Attic
Monsieur Minimal - Last Song
Cut Copy - Hearts On Fire
Liebe - Somewhere In Time
Kabanjak - Clap Your Hands
Art Department - I C U
Auditors Domination - Dreaming Of Zion
The Bongolian - Heyla
Crystal Castles - Baptism (Punks Jump Up Remix)
Blue Foundation -  End Of The Day
Colour The Atlas - Snow
Foretaste - My Greatest Deception
Frenic - Allright
Little Boots - Every Night I Say A Prayer (Tensnake Remix)
Magic Touch & Sapphire Slows - When I See You
Tareq Feat.Natasha Bofilliou - Feel Me (Dtek Daydreaming Remix)
Tommy Hools - Le Levant (Shapemod Remix)
Way Out West - Spaceman
Woolfy Vs Projections - Set Me Loose

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου